Everyday, I scan the Internet looking for today's expired short name domains!

If I come across any expired domain with good ranking, I will included them also any three character dot nets and other extensions!



For a fresh list and the latest available domains (short name), just check the postings below!

Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6th Available Domains

I just finished my daily scan for short-name domains! Below are some of the short names that are available.
09b.org
13b.us
5ac.biz
5wy.org
68m.info
6m6.org
7gr.biz
7sk.us
b01.org
b1b.us
b1e.us
b1h.us
b1l.us
b1n.us
b1w.us
b1x.us
bz0.us
fv1.info
ht2.biz
i8a.org
ki8.org
p54.org
q4l.net
qr8.biz
s8r.org
sm5.us
t13.info
x63.us

The following is the results of my daily scan for short-name domains that are available. As a bonus, I've included some five-character dot-coms too!
\
1oped.com
bwato.com
g085.com
lwice.com
uzeti.com
xelva.com

Need to check your sites PR ranking Free PR Checker
Free info on how to Make Extra Money Online to buy domains and pay for hosting!
Follow me on Twitter

Domains For Sale

Add to Diigo

No comments: